Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lots to show you Sunday

Well hello there...

It's Sunday again and we are heading into the 2nd week of school for Caitlin. We are slowing working out a new routine and I'll be glad once I feel comfortable and feel like I know what I am doing!!

A few things to show you tonight... **warning, photo heavy post**

First up the February challenge is up over at Craft Queen and this month there are 3 criteria.. The word "Love", The colour Blue and a button and here is my take...



I also made this card to go with it...



I also had the chance to play with this months ribbon club, can never go past a pink and brown combo!


Check out all the details here.

Craft Queen also now have Maya Road ribbon and I got to play! - I just love love love the SRM stickers too!!!


Love the colours in these!!

and last but not least, just for fun, I had a great time creating with a heap of Prima and Craft Queen goodies... I just love the twineandcrochet-mirror-circles



There are also some My2Angels flowers in this too - they are a bit bulky, but I pulled out the centres and added the Prima pebbles and they came up a treat!

Every now and then, I just have to lash out and go Pink crazy... ahhh, now that feels better!

Hope these inspire you to take some time out and be creative!
Gwen

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen! wow.. these are all so fabulous.. the layouts have such gorgeous details on them... you have been busy!!

Nicole said...

Wow you've been busy Gwen! Gorgeous work!

Cathy said...

OMG WOW Gwen, so many beautiful creations.. ADORE all your beautiful detail and yummy colour combos, GORGEOUS work all around!! :))

sandi said...

Wow! What awesome creations! All so pretty!

Leanne said...

Such beautiful creations :) Love the degign and colours on the first one and all the wonderful details on the others. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Melinda said...

oh my goodness!! you do such stunning work Gwen!! Love them all, so many beautiful details :))xx

Melenia Agapides said...

Gwen, your work is fabulous and eye-catching. It's bright, whimsical, cheerful, full of life and love! I too am a fan of yours - thank you for the kind comments on my work, I do appreciate them, especially b/c they come out of an extra-talented person like you!! Thanks!!