Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bird is the word "Wonder"

Well Hello strangers!!

I know, I'm soo bad, not posting for soooo long - I am in the full Christmas swing and have been focusing on all the Christmas wonder..fullness...

Which kind of brings me to the latest Bird is the Word challenge word "Wonder" - that was a lovely seg way wasn't it!!:)

I don't think I'll ever get sick of doing pretty pages of my little one - they feel like home, so comfortable and easy. I really really loved this colour combo too, so chic!!

Here is my take:



and a close up... Lots of fussy cutting and some Prima.. ahhhh


With only 5 sleeps until the big day, I would like to wish you all the Merriest Christmas and an amazingly blessed 2012!!

*hugs* Gwen

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen!! oh this is so lovely.. and i remember Elvis used to sing a song the wonder of you... one of my fav songs of his...those colors are gorgeous and match the photos so well.. love the flowers.. (sigh.. i always love flowers!!) and to you have a wonderful Christmas too.. God bless.. thanks for your friendship this year via blogging.. look forward to so much more in 2012!!!xx

Rachael Funnell said...

OH YES! I know the Feeling..
BUT we are all in the same boat @ this time of the YEAR, BUSY BUSY BUSY!! Blog get a little Neglected!!!!
Once again Gwen! Another GORGEOUS Design.... the Fussy Cutting is Divine, As too is the Yummy Prima Flowers & what a GR8 title!!!!
WISHING YOU & Your Family A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY New Year!!
♥♥

my2angels said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Gwen ... pretty layout and love all that fussy cutting:)

UlrikaT said...

Wow, such a beautiful layout! I just love the colours and the cut out flowers!
/Ulrika