Hello strangers....

Wow, time flies when you are having fun and November/December is crazy fun for me!! I'm exhausted and December hasn't even started yet!!!

I had to take time out of my busy schedule to show you all a few things :) First up my very first ever Card kit for Craft Queen is on sale from 6th December - it's classic black white and cream... very swish!



and a couple of layouts I did for a new local craft place including close ups - Lynda's Craft Haven. If you are a local, get in store and check them out. They have all sorts of pretties including these super pretty flowers and the latest release Kaiser ranges!! Yeah!!! The store has a real vintage feel to it AND they do Friday night crops... double Yeah!!!









and last but by no means least, I couldn't resist adding a new photo of Caitlin taken on the weekend. She has lived in this "dress up" and it is starting to get a little small *sad face* - I'm definitely going to have to Google a new one especially since she is having a fairy princess birthday party in January!!!...


I know I'm her Mum and all, but isn't she the cutest lil girl eva!!!

Until next time... Enjoy the silly season; I certainly will be!
Gwen