Monday, November 21, 2011

Bird is the word "Trust"

Well Hello there!

I know, it's been a while, the crazy season has certainly started in our house with graduations and xmas parties and some birthdays too thrown in for good measure!! All of which have dramatically impacted on my scrapping time!! Anywho, I'm not complaining one bit, I do love the craziness of Christmas, it is a very special time of the year for me.

So, onto the new BITW word and it is "Trust" and there was really only one way I wanted to go with this...I was super inspired by an amazing spiritual layout a fellow blogger friend of mine did (love u Sandi) and wanted to do something along the same lines... so here is my take...


Now, you may notice it is a little different from the version posted on the blog at BITW and that's because this is the 2nd version... I added some text and flowers as it didn't feel finished enough, but silly me loaded the wrong version onto the BITW blog!!! Whoops!!
My fav bit is the lace doily. It came from the $2 shop and was very gold... I just painted it cream really roughly over the top so that some of it would shine through and the ribbon is from my Mums stash... love you Mum :)

Hope you get a chance to be involved this month... Check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team here.

Have a great week everyone!
Gwen

6 comments:

mum said...

very pretty and i love you to and my the rest of the family

Rachael Funnell said...

W W WOWZERS! Gwen....
Totally BEAUTIFUL...
THIS is has the WOW factor!!!
Just FULL of beautiful Details....
Have a Wonderful Week!!
♥♥

Rachael Funnell said...

P.S just checked it out & I didn't notice the Added extras till you pointed it out...
BUT it has given it the extra POW!!!
I do that all the time put my layouts on the Stand & come back & if i'm still happy I leave it!!
If not then I'll add more....
LOL!
♥♥

Lizzyc said...

HI Gwen... i love this layout.. when i saw it on the bog i loved it, but this one is beautiful too.. i love the extras.. and i love your use of the word.. a wonderful meaning to your layout.. well done.. this is very special.. (and i love your mum's comments... how lovely!!)

Cathy said...

Really beautiful LO Gwen.. so soft and feminine. Adore the lace ribbon!! I'm always looking in at our local op shops for bits to add to my pages. Have a wonderful week :))

jeanie g said...

Love this LO and so soft and feminine. True too you have to trust in the Lord. xx Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me such sweet words. xx