Monday, October 3, 2011

Layouts to share...

Hi there!

Thanks for popping by...
I have just a couple of layouts to share today. The first is one I created for Craft Queen with this cutest lil rainbow (even if I say so myself) on it made from Satin Seam Binding.




Chris and the 2 big girls on Fraser Island - it wasn't the recent trip, but many years ago on one of the 2 visits I made to the island. I'm much smarter now and don't go!!!

Next is a layout I especially created to have a play with my Purple Pumpkin stash... YESSS, I did try out for their DT... but, no... I didn't get in *sad face*... BUTTT I did get a GUEST DT spot!!! Toot Tooot... so **HAPPY DANCE** indeed - Go me go me!! So very super dooper excited!

until next time...
Gwen




8 comments:

GreenScrap said...

Gorgeous Layouts!! So full of cute details!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Love your rainbow, Gwen...but that second layout....I'm totally in love with ....keep up the awesomeness!!!

Toni Cartwright said...

Great layouts here Gwen!!!!
I so love the happy campers layout!!!
So bright and colourful!!!!
And the MY GIRL layout is so gorgeous!!! that subtle pink and all those cute embellies are just fabo!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOXO

Lisa Amiet said...

These are both gorgeous Gwen! LOOOVE that rainbow xoxo

sandi said...

Wow! Gwen I love both of these! Just fab! Awesome mix and colors!

Cathy said...

Loving both your gorgeous LO's Gwen.. so much beautiful detail and yummy colour!! :))

Channa said...

Both LO are beautiful!

Karen said...

Love both of these LOs Gwen. So many beautiful details to look at - I love the rainbow !!!