Bitz and Bobs...

It's Friday!!!

Well, Sorry I haven't been around much of late, so much going on! We all went on a mini holiday down to Peppers at Kingscliffe and Byron Bay.. both were soo soo beautiful. We whale watched and relaxed by the pool and had a ton of fun!

A few pics....

My one purchase on our trip away a vintage tea cup... I just love pretty things and this one is no exception. The cup is filled with a soy candle in the most yummo smell.


Next up our first stop on the trip, a "proper" cup of Tea and cake...


and last but not least, Chris and Caitlin having some fun on the beach... He was more into it than Caitlin as you can tell!!!


Not too much to show you layout wise today, I haven't really been scrapping that much and the stuff I have done is for DT work. That won't change tomorrow either as I'm off to the Craft Fair with Mum. Can't wait!!! Come and say hi if you see me there, I'm always up for a chat!

And... last but not least, be sure to check out the craft queen blog for ideas on using buttons - here is a sneak of my layout.. and next week we have saved the best for last... can't wait to show you the cards I created!!!


Hope you all have a great weekend... if you are going to the show, be sure to pop by the Craft Queen stand and say hello :)

Until next time....
Gwen