Sneaky Sneaky....

Happy Monday.. err Wednesday Everyone,

Just a quick snippit to show you today...
Next month holds lots and lots of surprises...ohh I want to say more but I can't just yet...


Be sure to check back early next month for more details!

Chris (my dh) is away on a fishing trip this week and I had the grandest intentions of scrapping until the wee hours... but it really hasn't happened. Instead I've been doing a huge clean up of my scrap space.. before he left we bought a big storage unit from IKEA and it looks amazing now but it has taken me ages to sort through everything!! For the first time in I can't remember all my layouts are in albums too!!! I have had the chance to do a couple of layouts but nothing I can show you yet.... sorry. Be sure to also pop into Kaiser at Robina if you are a local for my latest projects there!!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Gwen