Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Quick Card...

Well it's Thursday already, Chris will be back in 2 days, this trip has gone by FAST!!

I had some spare time over the weekend and whipped up this lil card for a friend. I've used a heap of my dies for my Big Shot - just having a play with what fabric/paper works.



I just love the Prima flower centres and used them as inspiration for the main flower centre... I've used Kaisercraft pearls. The sentiment stamp is also Kaiser and the ribbon, Craft Queen.

Last but not least...
If you are headded to the Brissy Craft show at the end of October, pop on over to the Craft Queen Blog for your chance to win free tickets!!

Gwen

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

A SUPER SWEET Card Gwen!!!
GORGEOUS............. xx

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Gwen such a beautiful card that you have creative here!!! Love all those pinks and that quote is just perfect for a card for any occasion!!!
Take care

Lizzyc said...

hi.. a beautiful card Gwen.. and have you been able to sit up and scrap into the wee hours while hubby has been away???!!!

krissie said...

Soooo pretty and girly! I love it and great idea with the pearls. I am really into liquid pearls at the moment so it's a good tip to remember xoxo

sandi said...

This is really pretty Gwen! Your friend is going to love it!