Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day out there to all the Dads (Not sure that there are too many reading my blog though) he he!!

I did this layout of Chris and the girls, it's a photo from years ago that I keep putting off. (Not sure why - I think it's just because it's not girly) Anyway, if ever there was a time to do it, it was this week!



Aren't these the cutest buttons - from Purple Pumpkin? The crochet flower and all the ribbon is Craft Queen


We had a local public holiday here on the Gold Coast for the show, so I've also had a play with my new My Minds Eye stash and love love love it. I've also been working on creating some ribbon flowers, and all this you can catch on the Craft Queen Blog

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and thanks for popping in.
Gwen

3 comments:

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW What a special photo!!!!
I just love those buttons and that doilie is just too cute!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOOOXOXOXO

sandi said...

Love this Gwen! What a great looking pic and the combo looks fab! Awesome job! :)

Rachael Funnell said...

How did I miss your last 2 Posts???
It's been doing this a lot to me lately.........
I've missed a far few post on people blogs!! Weird!
Anyways!!
Love this layout Gwen....
Love the Colors & the design.... xx