Friday, September 23, 2011

Bird is the word "Memory"

Yay, Friday is here, I have had such a big week but made time especially to finish off my take on the Bird is the Word Challenge "Memory".

I loved doing this word, the hardest part was choosing which one!! I couldn't go past my wedding day. It was a truly amazing day and we are coming up to our 10 year anniversary on 29th September - I can't believe it, the time has gone by sooo fast. This one also has some personal hidden journalling :)



and a close up... this is a Purple Pumpkin lollipop flower and I put kindy glitz over the centre for a little sparkle! Cute hey :)



also used some Kaiser, Jenni Bowlin and the pink flowers at the bottom of the cluster I cut off an old top!

Hope you all have a great weekend involving lots of creating!
Gwen

11 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Gwen! I adore this colour combo and all the sweet embellies - what a lovely memory :-)
Thanks for joining in again at BITW - I look forward to your entries :-)

Lizzyc said...

wow Gwen this is stunning.. so romantic and really gorgeous.. love the soft colors.. a wonderful take on the challenge!

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! SO! DIVINE GWEN.....
Love everything about this Layout!!!
The colors, That photo also the Design.....
ALWAYS a JOY to have your Play along over @ Bird Is The Word!!!!
& have a Wonderful weekend... xx

Liz Weber said...

Ahh how romantic Gwen, this layout is just devine, so pretty, I just adore all those flowers clustered like that. A very beautiful memory to scrap!

Cathy said...

WOW such a beautiful LO Gwen.. so soft and feminine!! LOVE the dreamy quality you have created with all your beautiful details!! Thanks so much for playing along at BITW :))

krissie said...

JUST SAW THE NEWS POSTED UP!!! BIG congratulations to you on the new DT for BITW. Love your stuff girlfriend!! xoxo

Em said...

Gorgeous page Gwen, just stunning, love evrything about it xox

Jasmine S said...

What a lovely page. It is so soft and romantic and the photo is just beautiful.

sandi said...

Wow! This is just soooooooooooooo pretty! Love all the flowers...stunning lo!

Kim said...

Gorgeous Gwen...I've been thinking about scrapping some wedding pic's....think I will now after seeing your
Layout... Also a big huge CONGRATS on the BITW dt gig... Very awesome!

ScrappinAnja said...

Stunning LO, love the soft hues and the embellishments. The photo is so cool.
Congratulations on the BITW DT gig!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)!