Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blind scrap at Scrap Therapy


Hi Everyone,

I had a blast last night doing the Blind scrap challenge at Scrap Therapy. I didn't get a chance to do it live on Wednesday night, but they post the instructions so you can do it later... and here is what I've come up with...





I've used satin seam binding and the nicest string from Craft Queen of course!! AND more of the Miss Nelly range from Kaiser :)

Now, I didn't follow the instructions exactly mainly because there were tags involved which I really don't do... mine became paper strips (the blue ones).... I'm really happy with it and it is really a heap of fun.

Until next time
Gwen

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this is lovely!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Ohhhh My Gwen!! this Such a Pretty Layout....That String across the picture is FAB & the Stitching & ribbon Combo is Divine!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your Weekend.... xx

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW GWEN!!!! Just stunning this layout is!!!! one fine artist you are my girl!!!! what such a delicate and sweet layout also
Have a fab weekend
TONI
XOXOOOX

Kim said...

Love it to bitz, Gwen. That pic is awesome...I personal love pic's that capture the moment of our little people and their energy.
Your rockin' it sister

sandi said...

Wow! Love this! The blue looks fab as well as the string...just beautiful! :)

Kathie said...

Love you LO Gwen....gorgeous work...
Thanks for stopping by our blog..hope to see you again soon
Love Kathie
xoxo