Thursday, June 2, 2011

New month, new kits

Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry it's been ages between posts, I have been scrapping HEAPS but I can't show you much... 2 layouts are going to be published in Scrapbooking Memories and the others are DT things. I know, it doesn't make for a very interesting blog does it!! But, very exciting for me :) I do want to show you some of the June ribbon club at Craft Queen it's a classic combo blue and brown and designed by me :)







For those of you who have been on another planet and don't know the craft show is just 9 sleeps away, my bag is packed, I have my tickets, classes booked, shopping money ready and I cannot wait!!!

I'd love to catch up with anyone who's going, just email me gwruck@iprimus.com.au and we'll exchange mobile numbers :)

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous Gwen!! you've have created 3 Sensational LO's... They all looks FABBO! Congrats again on your DT for Craft Queen.....
XXX

scrap for help said...

Honey, we of Scrap For Help appreciate your kindness and your support!
Thank you!
Kisses
Marilia Lopes

lizzyc said...

Hi! i just love this color combo of blue and brown.. and i love your designs and layouts.. i am going to the scrapbook convention so will probably pass you in the crowd somewhere!! i reckon we should all wear name tags so when we see a name that we know we can say hi and introduce ourselves!! cos there will be faces i see from blogs and just not be sure of the name!! hope you have a great time!!xx lizzy

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous work Gwen, love how you used all the gorgeous CQ ribbons and embellishments and I love the design of your layouts - fab colour schemes.

Will see you on Saturday at the Scrapbook Convention!

sandi said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous lo's! The first one is my favorite! Love that design...so neat. BIG congrats to you as well!