Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Because

Happy Monday to you all, I hope you had a restful weekend and are ready for the busy week ahead. I have lil Caitlin at home today with pneumonia (of all things!!!) She is on strict instructions NOT to leave the couch which I've turned into a snugly bed. We are back to the doctors tomorrow for another check up to make sure the anti-biotic has kicked in. I did have a little time over the weekend to do a layout for you and it's a just because one. It's not for any challenge or DT work, it's just because :) I took these pics on my lil camera not long ago and wanted something cute and simple to go with them. I love the loopy ribbon around the middle flower but am worried that in 20 years time I may not remember what "besties" means??!!? :)




5 sleeps to go!!!

1 comment:

sandi said...

Another beauty! Love the look of those pics with the placement of your loopy flower...looks so pretty! :)