Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bird is the word "Life"

Hi Everyone.

I've finally had a chance to upload my entry for the Bird is the Word "Life" challenge. My lil one has had pneumonia this week and is on the mend now thank god!! I just love this challenge blog... (link is on the left) soooo many inspiring layouts over there. I've also added a couple of close ups. I picked up these organza flowers ages ago and forgot about them; so pretty layered up with the Prima on top.





2 sleeps to go till the Scrapbook convention!!

7 comments:

Marelize said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the texture. :)

sandi said...

Wow! Gwen this is absolutely beautiful! I love the flow of flowers and the colors look soooooooooooo pretty! Great design!
Thank you for the love you left for Jess. She was thrilled with your sweet words! :)

lizzyc said...

Hi Gwen! this is so beautiful.. love all the flowers!! gorgeous photo too!!

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Gwen!!! Glad to hear your girl is on the mend....
Your Layout is Gorgeous & what a lovely photo of your 2!!!
Thanks for Playing along @ BITW.....

Helen Tilbury said...

Lovely layouts Gwen, thanks for playing at Bird is the Word!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful layout! I love the clusters and stripes!Thanks for playing at BITW

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO Gwen.. love your gorgeous flower cluster and layering!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :))