Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunday Again

Hi all,

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I've had a few blogger issues of late! AND, I've been super busy with a billion things (OK, well maybe not a billion) but boy have I been busy :)

Just the one layout to show you today. For the first time ever an ice cream truck came up our street. We have been living here for almost 10 years now and it has never happened so when we heard the music Chris and I jumped into action much to Caitlin's delight!



I had a play with stencilling on the background here which added a nice touch I think.



Also had a play with my leaf punch and cut around the outside for something different!



Hope you all have a great weekend!
Gwen

4 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Sensational Gwen!!! Icecream Truck whats that...
LOL! love the colors & Gee Wiz those photos are FAB!! I want an icecream now!!! LOL!
Hope you have a lovely weekend...
XXX

lizzyc said...

oh this is a scrumptious looking layout!! love the photos.. it looks very yummy that icecream!!

lizzyc said...

Hi thanks for popping into my blog!! i appreciate your comments.. thanks!!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love the icecream picture..look yummy....and I love evrything inhere...your blog is so nice and I´m follower now.
I will like to say tanks for your lovely words about my blog in Nadia´s place...make me very happy.
Have a nice day!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia