Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Sunday...err Tuesday :)

Hi Everyone,

As promised - but a couple of days late sorry, here are a couple of layouts I did over the weekend. With it being Mother's day on Sunday, I really wanted to scrap a special layout of me and Caitlin and the journaling says it all! (When I count my blessings, I count you twice xoxo)




I had a wonderful Mother's day - spoilt again; thanks to my dh who made it super special :)

You would have also seen these photos before and now I've made some time to scrap them!! Still love love love these pics!!!



thanks soooo much for visiting and your lovely comments - they mean a lot!!
Gwen

2 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

2 FAB U LAS LO's Gwen!!! What gorgeous photos of you & your Girl.... You have scrapped it Beautifully.... Super Cute Crazy Hair Day LO!!
Enjoy your Week!!
XXX

Helen Tilbury said...

Very pretty layouts Gwen - love your work!