Craft Queen Design Team

Hi everyone!

I have some more exciting news for you all. A few months back I had the wonderful opportunity to do some guest DT work for Craft Queen AND... I have been invited to join their Design Team!! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to play with all the goodies at Craft Queen....especially now that the first of my work is now up on the blog and in my very own gallery!!! :) Here are the first two, but you'll have to check out the gallery link below for the close ups.

Design Team Gallery - Gwen Wruck




Also wanted to say a huge HELLO!!!! to all the new followers... Welcome :) We are nearly at 20, hmmmm I'm thinking there maybe a RAK coming along very soon!!!! It's great to have you pop in and please feel free to leave your comments, I just love love love them!!!