My most ambiguous blog yet!

Happy Sunday everyone... I have finally had some scrapping time and first thing on my list was April's sketch challenge at Anna's. Caitlin has been quite sick with Bronchitis but is now on the mend so I'm back scrappin again! This is one of Wendy's sketches and it came together really well (least I think so). I'm not 100%happy with the photo though, hubby bought me a new camera for my hand bag as my current one is a Nikon D5000 which, although fantastic, cannot go everywhere. Anyways, the new one is a Nikon CoolPix pocket camera which I plan to keep in my handbag, BUT I need to spend some time actually reading the manual!!





and last but not least, here comes the ambiguous bit... I've been doing some DT stuff for a certain someone??? which will be on display at the June craft show - Can you believe that!!! Anyways, I took this sneak peak and of course, there will be more details when the time comes.... Can't wait!!!!



bye for now...