Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

I love love love Fridays! It's really the one night a week I can sit down for hours and scrap, I can blog, watch utube videos and 'potter' around my room. Ahh the serenity!! Thank you soo much for your wonderful comments I really do appreciate your feedback. I don't have a huge real life scrapbooking network as I do almost all my scrapping at home - so it's wonderful to hear from you all! A big welcome to Melinda, thanks for "following" :) I have some more work I've just done this week. I am playing with some cleaner looks ATM and I'm working hard on using up my stash combining old with new. I just spent last weeks mortgage repayment on new release Prima which was delivered today and OMG it is sooo beautiful; I'm totally in love. You'll be seeing a lot more of this over the coming months that's for sure!!!

Caitlin of course - the most photographed child in the universe :)

and my dh....

1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Gwen!! You make me laugh, when i read that you spent last weeks mortgage on prima..
I think most of us did!!! LOL!
2 Sensational LO's, I love the misting on the first 1.......
have a Gr8 weekend!!!
XXX