Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy as a bee

What a busy week I've had!! I had some work to do for Kaiser at Robina using the new Nans favourites collection and have to say love love love it! I didn't actually get a chance to take a photo though, so you'll have to get in store to check it out :) Tell em Gwen sent ya!! I've also had the awesome opportunity to work as a guest DT member for Craft Queen (huge thanks to Rachel who posted this opportunity on her blog)and I've had a heap of fun.. I will post these when I can; colour combo is not one I'd normally use, but will definitely use again, love a challenge!! So, no actual photos of layouts for you all today, but instead, I thought I'd add this hilarious shot of my dd on Crazy Hair Day, can't wait to scrap this one.



Thanks for visiting my humble blog :) and love u Mum.

1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

OMGoodnes a BIG CONGRATS GWEN!!!! Can't wait to see your creations, Nicole is such a Lovely person.... & has Awesome products too!
& A BIG THANK YOU to you GWEN, for your lovely suportive comments you leave ME *MWAH*
1 last thing LOVE the photo of your girl.
Enjoy your week!!!
XXX