Saturday, February 19, 2011

Layout Sunday

I know it's about time... but I do have some work to show you - a stack actually. First up is a layout I did with some Kaiser scraps. I had a bit of a go at a more simplified style... not sure it's me though! Think it needs some flowers or something???



This one is one of my new favs... I just love this swimsuit on Caitlin and took this snap on a recent trip to Daydream Island.



These shots were also taken on Daydream Island and I loved making the butterflies!!




Last but not least I was having a bit of a play with painted backgrounds and came up with this one. I've seen a heap of pages about mum's trying to get a photo of their kids and thought it was time I gave one a go so here is my take on that....


thanks for taking the time to stop by.

3 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Gwen!! I think all these Layouts Are Soo AWESOME...Love all of them - Gr8 Photos too..
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
XXX

Vselena said...

Very nice! I like it very much!

Melinda said...

WOW all so stunning! Love the beach one and the one with all those butterflies looks awesome! xx