WOW - what a beginning to the year we've all had, I can't believe we are now in Feb ALREADY! OK, so they are a month late.. I know, I know!! but here are my scrap goals for this year...
1. Has to be...Use up my scraps. So... I've done some reorganising and I've sorted all cut 12x12 pieces of paper by colour and whacked them in a couple of folders. I go to these FIRST before my 12x12 stack.
2. Is to make more cards. I was a card maker before I scrapped so it's about time a made a couple :) AND... it will help me to use up my scraps!!
3. Submit MORE. I keep track of all submissions and (drum roll please) last year I ran at a success rate of 5% which I must say I'm pretty happy with BUT, and it's a bit BUT, this year I'm gonna get into double figures.
4. The Organised Scrap space. There is nothing like a new year to give you a new lease on getting organised. So this year is the year for organising and re-organising things in my scrap room to get a space that I'm happy with. With Caitlin getting older too now, I'd love to move things around so she can have a little scrap/craft area near me so we can scrap together.
5. and lucky last, but not least... try something new! New techniques, new colour schemes and more. I do tend to sit comfortably in my style; so it's time to mix things up a bit!