Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

Wow - what a whirl-wind December we have had! Can't believe 2010 is over and I am now nearing a full year of blogging. I've been thinking about some goals for the new year and will post these over the next few days, one will definitely be...Eat less chocolate! I have 3 recent layouts to show you all... the last one is the
December sketch challenge from Anna's Craft Cupboard and I've included the sketch as usual. The other two are both from our recent trip to Melbourne and they both use more of the My Minds Eye paper - Tickled Pink range which I love love love! I wanted to show you just how different they look even though they use the same range of paper.... cool hey!



1 comment:

Rachael said...

3 TOTALLY STUNNING Layouts Gwen!!! They are all Soooo Pretty, Gr8 Job..
Also thank You for popping over too my Blog & leaving such lovely Comments, I Do Appreciate them all- Hope too see more of your work in 2011!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
XX