Saturday, December 11, 2010

December kits at Kaiser Robina

Wow, can't believe it's been 3 weeks since my last post. I haven't been doing too much scrapping these last weeks as we are in full Christmas swing around here and seem to have back-to-back functions (lucky us!) I do love a Christmas party... Chrissy shopping is all done now so no crazy trips to the stores, just time to kick back, relax and wait until Santa's visit. I have taken some time out to work on the kits for December for Kaiser and have a little sneak peak below... be sure to come in store and check em out!! With the new year fast approaching, I've also spent some time reflecting on the goals I set out at the beginning of the year and I didn't quite get to all of them, though all in all I'm pretty proud of what I've achieved. Will definitely be posting this years, so more on that to come!
One is a hanging calendar which I whipped up in 2 hours and the other is a tree tag album.

No comments: