Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scrapbook Expo


Well, what a day I had yesterday at the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo! My feet are killing me but it was sooo worth it. I met Susan Longman over a bucket of Glimmer mist, had a great chat with the girls from Kaiser, did a class with Ngaire Bartlam and did a little bargain hunting with great results. I also checked out the new Big Shot by Sizzix. I already have a Making Memories Slice Machine so I'm not convinced I need one of these, but it is very cool and will cut chip which my slice can't do. I've had some time today to put together this layout and strangely enough, it is all from my stash, that is, nothing new from the expo (can you believe that!!). For me it was more about getting inspired and checking out some new techniques and products. Now it doesn't have a title or journaling which I'm really not sure about, but they say a picture says a thousand words and this is right up there with my fav photo of all time (big call I know!) So... at least for now I've let it speak for itself.

No comments: