Friday, April 9, 2010

Kaiser


Well the new month is here and tomorrow is the Kaisercraft Robina "Super Scrap Saturday"!! 9 hours of scrapping fun...woo hoo... Chris is looking after Caitlin and the big girls while I'll be scrappin my heart out. I'll be sure to post my work too! I've also recently finished this months sketch for Anna's which I've posted... I'm actually not too keen on this one, I think the colours match the photos but it didn't really work out how I wanted - I think there is too much pattern paper maybe?? Not sure, but I think I will reprint the pics and retry this one. Since my last post I've also made a couple of cards and plan to do more of this just to use up my scrap paper. I did make Easter cards for the Kindy teachers and was quite surprised at the response I got - seems a little personal touch goes a long way!!

No comments: