Ok, as promised, here are my top 5 scrapping goals for 2010…
1. Finish the “book of me”. Whilst I’ve made an ok start last year, this year it will be completed and I plan to make the remaining pages a lot more personal than the previous ones. The idea is that in years to come Caitlin can read through it and get a real idea of the person I am at this time in my life.
2. Focus more on being published than previous years. In the past I have been published however I have not been consistently submitting, so, this year, I’m making like Michael Jordon and submitting, submitting, submitting and hopefully that’ll see me score!
3. Submit to at least one challenge gallery every month – they are fun and they make me a better scrapper. I really am enjoying the challenge they bring. I also love the inspiration others give me in their interpretation of the layouts!!
4. Use up my stash! Use at least one older piece of my stash on every layout – a blend of old and new is the way to go to use up my stuff whilst keeping my layouts fresh.
5. Give Scrapbooking Masters a good go this year, last year I made a feeble attempt and to be honest got a feeble result…. 2008 I made top 50! This year, I’m pulling out all the stops and going for it, least if I fail, I know I’ve given it all.